mercoledì 31 luglio 2013

Lucca, una speciale cena privata in Toscana

Here we are in another place.  



Fried dough
We are at the gates of Lucca, at San Leonardo in Treponzio. The big house that welcomes us is surrounded by greenery.

Bruschetta






 
Peer, Honey and Pecorino cheese
Here, in addition to the pool there is also a tennis court ... I almost give up all my kitchen stuff and I do a round of tennis ... maybe!
Veg dish
4 cheeses Crepes and fresh tomato sauce

Here, in addition to the pool there is also a tennis court ... I almost give up all my kitchen stuff and I do a round of tennis ... maybe!

Nothing to do...we have to cook...and we're sincerly glad to do it!

People we meet tonight for a private dinner come from Denmark, all brothers and sisters, and nice parents who offer the dinner to all!  
A really nice family who is looking forward to eating genuine and Italian food.
We are glad pleasing them: here is the menu.  

What do you think about?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...